Our purpose is to educate individuals that don’t have the time or desire to investigate government activities and corruption and, therefore, depend on the Free Press to keep them informed via headlines, sound bites, Jon Stewart's and other late night comedy sound bites, jokes etc.
The American media have essentially seized the right of self-government from these individuals by controlling the information that reaches the level needed for public awareness, action and informed self-government. The remedy to this abuse of constitutional power and the foundation of our Mission can be found in the following quote:
Our mission is to create a top down bottom up initiative to re-establish the checks and balances of the Constitution by restoring the Free Press as it was intended by the Founding Fathers. A Free Press that is the watchdog of constitutional violations, government waste and corruption and not the lap dog of corporations, lobby groups, or any political party.
United We Stand Divided We Fall
1. Persuade the conservative media to follow a unified goal, plan and narrative to inspire all organizations that have been a victims of the media to unite and focus on restoring the Free Press as it was intended by the Founding Fathers.
2. Conduct a massive nationwide public awareness campaign that exposes and educates the public regarding the techniques the mainstream media use to shape and mold public opinion, create laws and influence public elections.
3. Conduct a massive nationwide public education campaign to educate the general public on how the media has promoted their own political agenda without regard to the public safety, welfare, and Will of the American People.
4. Tea Party members, acting as an “Army of Davids”, conduct a public education campaign nationwide at the local community level to educate the general public on how the national media has promoted their own political agenda without regard to the public safety, welfare, and Will of the American People.
6. Demand that the American media uphold their obligation to the “Public’s Right to Know” and follow their own journalistic ethical standards specifically regarding truthfulness, accuracy, objectivity, impartiality, fairness and public accountability.
7. Develop evaluation tools, rating system and standards that evaluates the media’s ability to keep the general public adequately informed and educated regarding the basic facts of critical news item.
7 Reasons Why This Plan is the Best Way to Restore The Freedoms Guaranteed in the Constitution
1. It is not racist to attack the media so this approach would neutralize the media’s attack tool of racism.
2. It is not political to attack the media for denying the public’s right to know the truth so this approach would neutralize the Media's “party line” attack tool.
3. Liberals will be more likely to accept they have been deceived by the media rather than admit they have made a mistake when they voted for Obama.
4. Regardless of their political orientation, all Americans have the desire and right to know the truth,. There is no argument that could justify lying to the American people to promote a political agenda. While the proof is overwhelming, the public must be made aware of and educated daily impact of media that advocates for causes rather than reports the news.
5. By focusing on media bias, the plan exposes government incompetence and corruption indirectly by attacking the Media's coverage without being personal, political or racist.
6. While all Independents and Conservative organizations have their own political and social agenda, the one thing they all have in common is the desire to preserve and follow the Constitution.
7. Restoring Americans' system of checks and
balances is the only long term solution to the problem and way to return the power of self government to the people.